Career Ready Pack
Our career ready pack of 7 posters is a good set for students in high school. The posters explores:-
- 10 Interview Questions - The key questions at interview categorized for students to consider how they might respond to each one. A poster for working with students who are exploring improving their interview technique or job search skills.
- What Motivates You poster explores some of the inherent motivations students have towards careers. The poster touches on 10 inherent values that are typically associated with many careers. Career values included are Money, Power, Creativity, Control and more.
- 10 Interview Tips infographic gives students the key background knowledge to prepare for an interview. Our graphic covers 10 key areas to be career ready when it comes to your interview.
- 10 Essential Jobsearch Skills - This contemporary infographic covers some essential skills needed for jobseekers to find employment. The graphic touches on subjects such as interviews, resume writing and more.
- 10 Career Challenges is designed to support you own career or guidance week, this poster aims to motivate students to consider a range of challenges.
- 10 Benefits of Work Experience - a careers poster designed to motivate students towards gaining work experience. We've list 10 benefits of doing work experience. The content considers developing soft skills, building contacts, extending your network, developing personal confidence and many more.
- Developing Your Career Network Offering advice and tips on how to build your network this popular career posters outlines some of the ways you can build a network of contacts and leads to find work.